Rosé Colored Glasses

Rosé Colored Glasses
Citoyen du Monde

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Some pictures are worth 1000 words. and some are just worth 100. or 10 or so.

Some pictures of my time here so far...




this is me on the Eastern coast of the Pacific ocean...Manhattan Beach, California, USA.






this is me (ok my feet), less than a week later, on the Western coast of the Pacific ocean... the east coast of NZ in the town of Picton.






my first New Zealand meal. a delicious flat white and a oh-so-needed perrier.






no big deal, just driving the truck through the vineyard and eating sauv blanc grapes out the window






Okiwa Bay, the site of the First Annual Highfield Stone Skipping Competition.... where I received a gold stone in the ladies division.






Javiera and Sofia... my sweet new friends and the daughters of one of the assistant winemakers. Mike's wife/their mom, Claudia, works in the marketing department. She's from Chile and absolutely the sweetest.






The Highfield pre-vintage party. Mick, Claudia and Marietta getting their groove on






my favorite meal... a basket of chips (fries) and a pint of beer at the Cork and Keg. mmmmm.....







One glass of Rose and my lawn chair after a long days' work. I've fallen asleep in that chair before...





and of course, my hot pink lipstick and a shot of tequila. And Bri-dawg, one of our other interns.

1 comment:

  1. I'm luvin all of this! Especially the dancing...and Bri-dawg.

    ReplyDelete